Followers

19 April 2012

PLG new week

Hi all, I've been a bit MIA in this past week.  So much going on.  Worked for hours in the garden last Saturday and then I rearranged my whole craft room!  Yes shifting lots of stuff, meant emptying cupboards and shelves etc.  I blame Kate for it!  She is reorganising her space and posting each day different storage ideas etc.  So....it's ALL Kate's fault!  Still my space is a little more room, somehow though I didn't get the extra 3 metres I need nor did I end up with the shelves I would love.....sigh!  I'll post some photos on My Creative Space page, it's not that much difference though!



On to this weeks Paper Lovin' Gals photo inspiration challenge, I think Michele like orange!  This would have to be the fifth photo featuring orange!  Oh well, I just went with it.  I took the heart and orange and black.  You could take the tree, silhouettes, the sunset whatever inspires you from this picture, we can't wait to see your entry!



This has a Cheery Lynne heart die and a Marianne border die and very little stamping so it was fairly quick and easy, for which I'm grateful as I had little time available for making my inspiration card.

Check out what the other DT members have created by heading over to the Paper Lovin' Gals site.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the silhouette as your inspiration, what a great border! Hope life settles down for you.

    Cheers
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mon, Like you, I'm trying not to replicate the photo exactly!

      Delete
  2. Wow Love the border and the orange and black work really well together. Oh my - can't believe you tackled the craft room! That woudl take me all year to sort out lol. Great work for being so organised :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyce, Orange is not my first go to colour, but I really like it teamed with black. And yes I tackled the craft room! Try it, you will find things you forgot you had in your stash!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.